- Compact grand piano with a low-profile footprint and shallow depth (698 mm/27.5 in.) for tight living spaces
- Elegant gloss black finish and finely crafted details
- Premium Roland technologies come together to deliver a complete piano experience
- Exceptional piano sound and response realized through an advanced Roland sound engine
- Authentic grand piano touch with an 88-note keyboard with hammer-action, escapement, and Ivory Feel materials
- Sustain, soft, and sostenuto pedals with support for half-pedal techniques
- Custom stereo speaker system delivers immersive sound
- Connect a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth to play along with favorite songs and work with MIDI music apps
- Control GP-3 features, explore lessons, and much more with the companion Roland Piano App
- Metronome, recorder, and dual headphones jacks for daily practice
- USB ports for connecting with computers and flash storage devices
The GP-3 features an integrated stereo speaker system specially tuned for top-quality sound and maximum projection from the low-profile cabinet design. Powerful amplification and advanced sonic processing deliver an immersive, room-filling piano experience for the player and listeners. You can even adjust the overall tone color by opening the lid and setting it to different positions—just like an acoustic grand.
With onboard Bluetooth, it’s easy to elevate your piano enjoyment with mobile devices. Stream songs from your music library through the piano’s speaker system to play along or provide background when relaxing or entertaining. Or use Bluetooth MIDI with music production apps to wirelessly compose using the GP-3’s responsive weighted keyboard. USB ports are also available for connecting with computers and flash storage devices, providing more ways to explore your creativity and share music performances.
Roland Piano App
The Roland Piano App seamlessly extends the GP-3 experience with remote operation from your smartphone or tablet. Select sounds, control the metronome, and use the recording feature to evaluate your playing and hear where you need to improve. Browse the piano’s onboard song library and call up digital scores to learn them at your own pace. And motivate yourself with lesson features that include an activity log with goals, flash card games, rhythm exercises, and a One Week Master program that guides you through learning different piano pieces.
More Digital Advantages
With its digital heart, the GP-3 brings you a world of advantages over a traditional acoustic piano. Volume control is within easy reach, and you can connect headphones to play anytime without disturbing others. Twin Piano mode enables you to play alongside a family member, friend, or teacher. And with no need for tuning and regular maintenance, the GP-3 will always sound as perfect as the day you bring it home.