- Classic mini grand digital piano, designed for the living room
- Latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology for a rich, living sound
- Authentic grand piano touch from the new PHA-50 Progressive Hammer Action Keyboard with Escapement, which combines the look and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials
- Built-in 4.1-channel multi-speaker system (four speakers/one woofer) for powerful sound projection, as well as music playback from a smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth
- Headphones 3D Ambience technology for natural, realistic sound when practicing privately
- MIDI over Bluetooth for connecting to a world of exciting apps such as Roland’s Piano Partner 2, which encourages daily piano learning and makes practice fun
- Lightweight and maintenance-free
- Two elegant finishes to complement your living room: polished ebony or polished white
The look and feel of a traditional mini grand piano, without the cost and hassle
There’s no doubt that a traditional grand piano makes a statement in a living room, but the maintenance and back-breaking weight can make owning one a labor of love. Available in polished ebony or polished white finishes, the Roland GP607 gives you the classic appearance and feel of a mini grand piano, and you can even start playing by simply opening the lid and hitting the keys. But this digital model spares you the expense of regular tune-ups, thanks to the reliable onboard sound processor. And the lightweight cabinet is easy to move around your home to find the perfect position.
Houses a premium sound system for enjoying your favorite music
Sometimes you want to create music. At other times, you just want to sit back and enjoy it. Either way, the Roland GP607’s high-quality speaker system is ready to fill your home with exceptional sound. When you’re playing piano, it provides full-bodied, volume-controllable sound through the 4.1 multi-channel speakers. When you’re entertaining friends, Bluetooth audio functionality allows the piano to replace your hi-fi, wirelessly connecting to your tablet or smartphone and playing your favorite songs and playlists through the speakers. And when you’re just relaxing, the dedicated app for Apple Watch lets you control the GP607’s internal song library remotely from the comfort of your sofa.
*The Bluetooth feature may not be available depending on the country where you purchased this product.
A piano you’ll want to play all day, with performance to kick-start your creativity
You never know when inspiration will strike, but with the Roland GP607 in your living room, you’ll always be ready to open the lid and catch the spark. Unlike sample-based digital pianos, Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology replicates the entire sound creation process of an acoustic piano—including the combination of notes played, their resonance, and the interaction between myriad elements—for a rich, complex sound that responds to your touch. Perfectly matched to the sound engine, the new PHA-50 keyboard features hybrid construction with wood and ivory-feel materials, plus an integrated pin in each key for stability. This provides truly authentic playability and consistent feel that’s impervious to normal temperature and humidity changes, eliminating a costly maintenance issue that’s common with traditional piano keys.
Onboard educational features and apps help developing players improve
Learning the piano is incredibly rewarding, but it takes time, effort and dedication. The Roland GP607 gives players an alternative to the conventional book-learning method, kick-starting development with its onboard educational features. Jamming with onboard songs prepares you for joining a band or orchestra, while the Twin Piano mode allows a learner and teacher to sit side-by-side and play in the same key range. The built-in metronome promotes accurate timing, while the onboard recorder lets you capture what you’ve been working on to instantly evaluate your progress. There’s audio and MIDI playback from USB memory, plus integrated Bluetooth MIDI functionality that lets you wirelessly connect to apps like Roland’s Piano Partner 2, and also access digital sheet music, song libraries, and more. The Roland GP607 makes practice a pleasure, not a chore.